Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Your vulnerability is so very SEXY!!!!!!!!


Okay so today Buddy is struggling with several issues that are very complicated.  I was on the other end of the frustrations and pain he was feeling.  I never mind listening nor offering my advice, even though it wasn't asked for and I was very forthcoming.  However, into our fifth conversation of the morning, I wasn't such a great listener as I think I am, I failed Buddy.  I failed to really listening to what he was saying and understanding his pain.  I failed to just let him vent without interruption.  I failed to give him my shoulder to lean upon without judgement.  So Buddy to you I say, your a fabulous person, you give all the emotional support to your children without wavering and your an all around great person.  I should have listened and offered no advice as you were just needing someone. I promise to be a better friend to you in the present and future.  I am honored that you call me your friend.  When you cry tears, I cry with you, when you feel pain, I feel pain with you, when you struggle, I struggle with you.  Women often hide our emotions so we don't look like a wreck.  I love that you can share the good and the bad.  I love that your not afraid to cry and fall apart in front of me.  I would not change a thing about you including your being so opinionated.  I want you to know, your one of the most special people I have ever encountered.   I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you.  With all my heart!!!!
P.S.  Your vulnerability is so SEXY!!!!!!!!!

Ker