Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm not that into you if part two

I'm not that into you if I shrug when you touch me

I'm not that into you if I ignore your needs

I'm not that into you if I ask you to introduce me to one of your friends

I'm not that into you if I tell you I won't be available during the Holidays

I'm not that into you if I don't laugh at your jokes

I'm not that into you if I don't plan vacation with you

I'm not that into you if I tell you I'm on my menstrual cycle and can't talk during that time

I'm not that into you if I don't tell my parents about you

I'm not that into you if I say "we're just friends"

I'm not that into you if I don't invite you to Church with me

I'm not that into you if I don't make dinner for you

I'm not that into you if I don't invite you to have lunch with me during the week

I'm not that into you if I don't french kiss you

I'm not that into you if you think we are dating after a first date

I'm not that into you if you wear plaid

I'm not that into you if you don't meet my needs

I'm not that into you if your communication skills are less than great

I'm not that into you if your mom is number one on your phone

I'm not that into you if your house is a mess

I'm not that into you if you don't pay child support

I'm not that into you if your teeth are bad

I'm not that into you if your breath stinks

I'm not that into you if your always looking at other women

I'm not that into you if your socks don't match

I'm not that into you if I you wear casual to a formal dinner

I'm not that into you if you claim to me a Millionaire but your really aren't

I'm not that into you if you don't spend lots of time with your children

I'm not that into you if your hair is greasy