Friday, August 19, 2011

Do you think I'm Sexy?

I actually had a guy ask me today if I thought he was sexy.  My reply was sexy is all about personality and how you carry yourself.  I believe we women find men attractive when they are good providers, good fathers, good listeners, and good companions.  I have seen the most gorgeous men, but after holding a 10 minute conversation with them, the sexiness is not there at all.  I've also seen men that do not look appealing at all, however after spending time with him, you discover he is so sexy and attractive. The person I am most attractive to is not a hottie but he is so sexy to me.  He is a GREAT father, good listener, best friend and a great advice giver.  In fact he is probably my very best friend.  He is middle aged with ailing health and struggling, but to me he is the best looking man I have seen in a long time.  I adore him. So men out there, if your wanting to look sexy,  its all in the eyes of the beholder.  Make sure you come across as the man of our dreams.  Looks are only a small portion of a man's sexiness.  We want to have sex with someone we can trust, we honor, and we feel secure with.  That's what makes a man sexy.