Monday, September 12, 2011

We've had two dates, do I break my rule and go for a third? Am I really that interested?

Okay, we've had our second date and it went pretty good. Do I break my rule and go out with you a third time? You followed my guidelines pretty well, must be reading my blog. I can't decide if I like you or not, there's a maybe. I just not sure the rule should be broken, I mean you didn't knock me off my feet, you didn't make me weak. However, your a great kisser and you slow dance very good. You didn't brag about your money or your career. You acted really interested in what I had to say. What to do? Do I say yes and lead you on, or do I say no and wonder what might have happened?

This is the part in dating that drives me freaking crazy. I'm not sure if I could be into you, however I didn't have a bad time. I did let you kiss me which is rare. Your attractive and kind. Your a very nice man. I believe women look for that wow factor when going out, we just want to be knocked off our feet. I feel like you'll know right away if your really interested. Do you settle for comfortable and safe or do you hold out for passionate and hot? I guess maybe I am looking for a bit of both. I want Comfortable, safe, passionate and hot. So I guess what I'm saying is, no I'm not going to break my rule. Thanks for Dinner and dancing, I just don't want to lead you on.