Thursday, September 15, 2011

Private Jet, hot guy, champagne..........Happy????



So a night with a great friend who is so very good looking, riding off in his private jet, drinking champagne until the sun comes up. I'm really happy right? Well no actually, I spent the whole night with my head in his lap crying over someone else and circumstances that were heartbreaking. My thoughts were not remotely into my surroundings.

I love you so much friend that your able to comfort me and not judge. I am sorry that you have to watch me fall apart over someone else, I know I'm not being fair to you. I could search the world over and never find a friend as good as you are to me.

Is it fair to put a friend in this situation? Do we use or abuse the friendships? Or do we just think only of ourselves. This friend has picked me up off a bathroom floor after spending an entire two days laying there, throwing up over my ex. He comes when I call, he loves unconditionally. He is the greatest.

I cannot do anything for him that he doesn't have already. The only thing that brings joy to him from me is our fishing trips. I keep him entertained with my out of control laughing when we drink. He always says I am the only female he has seen fish in stilettos. Actually that was only once while on a trip. We had been out drinking way too much, and when we returned, fishing was what I wanted to do. He accomodated me with incredible patience. So thank you for coming to my beacon call. Your the greatest. I want to be grounded in one place, work, and retire. I have no desire to travel the world. I want to have a tree house and garden. I am so thankful to you for everything and yes here we go again with all these crazy emotional ups and downs.

My friends are so envious of my night with you, if only they knew how terrible boring and emotional our night really was.

I do know this won't be the last time I call you in distress, nor will this be the last time we have fun together. I am thankful for you my friend, I adore you and look forward to a fun time next outing.


Cheers,