Monday, October 3, 2011

twiddle dee twiddle dumb, this friendship is making me numb

I've given you knowledge to grow yourself into a successful person
I've given you freedom to be secure in your finances
I've given you a Career path to enlarge and Capatilize on
I've given you a sense of relief
I've given you time
I've given you unconditional respect
I've given you the choice to be you in anyway, shape or form
I've given you a boost to your self esteem
I've given you what you've wanted second to more time with your children
I've given you understanding

When I asked for you to show me a certain Lake the other day, you made yourself very clear with your answer......"I'll show you how to get there but you don't need me to take you, it's only two turns"

So to you I say when you need something from me, I"ll show you where to go, but I won't be there to help you get it.

I haven't required much from this friendship but you have proved, it hasn't been a friendship at all, only an opportunity!!! This Sweetpea makes me numb!!!!!!!